WHY BAD STUDIOS BEATS PIRATE STUDIOS FOR THE BEST DJ STUDIO HIRE EXPERIENCE?
- We’re a family-led business with a deep-seated passion for electronic music. We share your love for music and get how important quality equipment and sound is.
- Take your pick from our range of industry-standard equipment. Add a third or fourth Pioneer CDJ, Technic 1210s, and/or the uncompromising analogue Allen & Heath Xone 96 mixer to your set-up.
- We’re proud of our roots! We’ve been teaching and supporting fellow DJs and music producers in London for over 10 years, and we were the very first to recognise the need for DJ studio hire in our beloved city.
- Our professional, friendly support and guidance is on stand by! If you need us, someone will always be available to help you out. Curious about how a particular filter works? Or perhaps need help to set up traktor? We got you!
- Record high-quality mixes with the push of a button. Give us a heads up in advance and we’ll make sure our Zoom H5 recorder is available for you.
- We also offer to video your mix in HD quality so you could stream or upload to your social channels.
- Enjoy the luxury of our spacious, sound-proofed, acoustically treated studio guaranteeing the very best experience.
- On a mission to record a jingle or add MC’ing to your practice? We have two professional Rode microphones ready to go!.
- Looking to reach a wider audience through streaming? We’ll support you to get set up using our web-cam and super fast wi-fi.
- We don’t want you to get lonely. Bring along a friend for that long-overdue B2B!
Convinced yet? Come and try us out.
Book studio hire online for only £10 per hour.